1. John Perrin and Mary Baber
2. Charles b. 1765 d. 1838 and Catherine Jameson b. 1772 d. 1844
3. James Madison b. 1813 Ky d. 1890 Tx and Temperance
Ann Elizabeth Gardner b. 1812 Tn
4. Virginia Victoria Elizabeth b. 1847 d. about 1878 Tx and Spencer Rawls Clifton
5. Hugh Jean Clifton b. 1875 d. 1925 and Rossie
Obenchain b. 1897 d. 1930
Hugh Jean Clifton b. 1921 d. 2002 and Clarence C. Cox b. 1917 d. 1974
7. Dana Jean b. 1941 and Fred Funk b. 1942
1. Kentucky State Genealogy-Estate of Harry D. Jones 1989
2. Ancestry.Com Perrin Family, by different
Letter by C.C. Perrin, copied in 1910 by Mary Meek Perrin.. date written sometime before 1910.
4. Franklin County, Tx records, Marriage,
Lamar County, Texas, same records
6. Logan County, Ky, same records
7. Arkansas Family Historian Vol 3. 1964-65 by C. E. Carter
8. "A Family Album"
by Rebecca Baines Johnson, Lyndon's mother.
9. Copy of letter, 1972 by Mary Perrin McClure
10. Dallas Times Herald
11. Campbell County, Virginia, records
12. Montgomery County,
Bedford County, Virginia records.
I have copies of old wills, land
sales from the 1830s and 1840s. Checked with the Texas Parks and Wildlife about getting the Perrin Cemetery in Logan
County, Ky cleaned up. They said they or the state of Ky would if it had been his grandparents, but not anyone that
is a great grandparent, guess there would be too many cemeteries to clean. Just wanted to try something anyway.
It is not fenced and one of the tombstones has been taken, Catherine Jameson Perrin. A distant cousin has a picture
of it but when we were there it had been taken and there were some scratches on one of the old stones